Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » The fascist and racist DIF


The fascist and racist DIF

Posts 11 to 20 of 29

11

Mockingjay wrote:

mayjen wrote:

    Kizzie wrote:I am actually very embarrassed  that I stood up for David  and stood firm that these disgusting people didn't speak for him.   What a twat I am.   
                Still for anyone like us,  there is plenty  of info out there that they too will see the real truth rather than DI and his followers truth.
                Yeah I did the same. I don't think you're a twat!! You align heart with head, so your behaviour makes perfect sense. I did the same. I feel foolish when I see my many defences of DI. He knows what's going on there, as does his son GI. I PM'd GI, I wrote a two-metre long post exposing the nazism on there, and nothing was done. I was booted out by the head nazi and his clan in charge of the forum. I don't understand how anyone can claim to be about love and humanity when they own a forum populated by nazis, or when they share media from notoriously white supremacist and racist sites e.g. Infowars and that wanker Paul Joseph Watson.
                I think that DI has lost the plot, and can't seem to distinguish reality from his own ideas of what's going on.

I'm still a twat because nearly everything he says still rings true to me. The way he's allowed DIF to join the forces of evil is mindboggling to me though. I can understand that he rarely, if ever visits the forum himself. But with his son in charge there and you writing him there's no way that David doesn't know. One would think that he would take an hour or so to check out if such complaints are justified. After al, it's on HIS site and reflects badly on him, and he has thus every reason to care.

I remember about a year ago when Sibel Edmonds was doing a kickstarter fundraising campaign for her then new project "Newsbud." I posted a link so that people could donate to it if they felt like doing so. But one of the soon to be Newsbud people had apparently questionned what had happened with the money of The People's Voice.  That thread of mine was deleted in no time. When I contacted a mod (I don't remember which one) he said, "Normally David wouldn't mind. But he can't support a project from people that call him a thief." Fair enough, I can understand that. But the reason why I bring this up is that it's unlikely that David doesn't know about what's going on at DIF now if back then he (or "his people") were on the ball within hours of me posting that Newsbud thread.

As for (dis)Infowars:

https://alexjonesexposed.info/

Mockingjay wrote:

mayjen wrote:

    Kizzie wrote:I am actually very embarrassed  that I stood up for David  and stood firm that these disgusting people didn't speak for him.   What a twat I am.   
                Still for anyone like us,  there is plenty  of info out there that they too will see the real truth rather than DI and his followers truth.
                Yeah I did the same. I don't think you're a twat!! You align heart with head, so your behaviour makes perfect sense. I did the same. I feel foolish when I see my many defences of DI. He knows what's going on there, as does his son GI. I PM'd GI, I wrote a two-metre long post exposing the nazism on there, and nothing was done. I was booted out by the head nazi and his clan in charge of the forum. I don't understand how anyone can claim to be about love and humanity when they own a forum populated by nazis, or when they share media from notoriously white supremacist and racist sites e.g. Infowars and that wanker Paul Joseph Watson.
                I think that DI has lost the plot, and can't seem to distinguish reality from his own ideas of what's going on.

I'm still a twat because nearly everything he says still rings true to me. The way he's allowed DIF to join the forces of evil is mindboggling to me though. I can understand that he rarely, if ever visits the forum himself. But with his son in charge there and you writing him there's no way that David doesn't know. One would think that he would take an hour or so to check out if such complaints are justified. After al, it's on HIS site and reflects badly on him, and he has thus every reason to care.

I remember about a year ago when Sibel Edmonds was doing a kickstarter fundraising campaign for her then new project "Newsbud." I posted a link so that people could donate to it if they felt like doing so. But one of the soon to be Newsbud people had apparently questionned what had happened with the money of The People's Voice.  That thread of mine was deleted in no time. When I contacted a mod (I don't remember which one) he said, "Normally David wouldn't mind. But he can't support a project from people that call him a thief." Fair enough, I can understand that. But the reason why I bring this up is that it's unlikely that David doesn't know about what's going on at DIF now if back then he (or "his people") were on the ball within hours of me posting that Newsbud thread.

As for (dis)Infowars:

https://alexjonesexposed.info/

LOL about Alex Jones. He's the ultimate imbecile. The only thing I liked that he did, was the expose of Bohemian Grove. That's it. He's like redneck on steroids material. He's so zionist, it doesn't surprise me that he's dependent on zionists and that they in turn depend on him. Sounds like a good, and standard business arrangement.

I didn't know about you trying to post that thread, and it being taken down. What wankers. DI is always upset about this or that person, he doesn't do well with criticism. I think he does read the forums, many times the headlines reflect material from the forum. Even if he does not do the headlines personally, even if he does not visit the forum, just wtf is he and his idiot son GI talking about? "Dad the forum is full of liberal progressives wot you hate?" or "Dad, the forum is full of nazis wot you love?" or "Dad, the forum is just great, really balanced, a haven of truth?"

+1

12

Have you seen the other thread in this forum, Mockingjay? :D That one makes for some jaw dropping moments. :D :D They're aware of all that is happening, after people started to criticise DI and the forum itself, it was ranted. :D :D GI was online the entire time.

0

13

I accept the excuse that David himself probably doesn't read the forum. Let's be honest, he's working his butt off with those videocasts, giving interviews, marathon lectures that require of course lots of preperation, writing books, etc. But his son surely must know and keep his dad informed about this. I'm not angry at him for not intervening, but I'm disappointed that he doesn't. All he woud need to do is post one message - either a ten minute video or a written post in which he states that he doesn't approve of that narrative. He (or his son) wouldn't even have to ban anyone, because such posters would lose a lot of their credibility and audience if he would do something like that.

0

14

Mockingjay wrote:

I accept the excuse that David himself probably doesn't read the forum. Let's be honest, he's working his butt off with those videocasts, giving interviews, marathon lectures that require of course lots of preperation, writing books, etc. But his son surely must know and keep his dad informed about this. I'm not angry at him for not intervening, but I'm disappointed that he doesn't. All he woud need to do is post one message - either a ten minute video or a written post in which he states that he doesn't approve of that narrative. He (or his son) wouldn't even have to ban anyone, because such posters would lose a lot of their credibility and audience if he would do something like that.

Exactly Mocks. Can I call you that? Or mojay? Or Mo? Or Jay? What short form is okay for your name? :D :D

This is the thing, Moj. He could just express what his views are about nazis populating his forums, and his facebook page. LOL, I went on his fb page in one of my FB guises and you can't imagine how rude and aggressive those 'fans' are on there. Extremely aggressive. NO criticism at all is tolerated, not even if it's expressed in a very calm and non-provocative way.

In the absence of such a post/video, I have to conclude that he is of a similar bent. Also, I learned from a truly exceptional FM on there, that back in the day, many many years ago, they had exactly the same problem and nothing was done at all.

I have read that at one stage they removed the overt nazis, you know the ones like rodin who was so openly anti-semitic, it was like nazi Germany in full vigour...but they kept a few of them, their pet nazis. And once again, nazism is blossoming on there. I will seek out the info for you and post it in here at some stage.... :)

0

15

This thread on a splinter forum, is massive. However, it documents the nazi elements of the DIF. It's been there from the start, it would appear. Zhiba, the fake 'spiritual' wannabe, has been there lording it over members for a long time, and has done his part to ensure that it stays a hellhole. That forum harbours darkness, not light. The thread on this splinter forum dates back to 2012.

http://www.sanctum.truth-zone.net/forum … mitstart=0

0

16

mayjen wrote:

Mockingjay wrote:I accept the excuse that David himself probably doesn't read the forum. Let's be honest, he's working his butt off with those videocasts, giving interviews, marathon lectures that require of course lots of preperation, writing books, etc. But his son surely must know and keep his dad informed about this. I'm not angry at him for not intervening, but I'm disappointed that he doesn't. All he woud need to do is post one message - either a ten minute video or a written post in which he states that he doesn't approve of that narrative. He (or his son) wouldn't even have to ban anyone, because such posters would lose a lot of their credibility and audience if he would do something like that.
            Exactly Mocks. Can I call you that? Or mojay? Or Mo? Or Jay? What short form is okay for your name?   
            This is the thing, Moj. He could just express what his views are about nazis populating his forums, and his facebook page. LOL, I went on his fb page in one of my FB guises and you can't imagine how rude and aggressive those 'fans' are on there. Extremely aggressive. NO criticism at all is tolerated, not even if it's expressed in a very calm and non-provocative way.
            In the absence of such a post/video, I have to conclude that he is of a similar bent. Also, I learned from a truly exceptional FM on there, that back in the day, many many years ago, they had exactly the same problem and nothing was done at all.
            I have read that at one stage they removed the overt nazis, you know the ones like rodin who was so openly anti-semitic, it was like nazi Germany in full vigour...but they kept a few of them, their pet nazis. And once again, nazism is blossoming on there. I will seek out the info for you and post it in here at some stage....

Anything you like may. ;) Marwa and Catherine, two muslim friends of mine on facebook even go, "Katniss!" :cool: when I post on their timeline.  :rofl:

+1

17

Mockingjay wrote:

mayjen wrote:

    Mockingjay wrote:I accept the excuse that David himself probably doesn't read the forum. Let's be honest, he's working his butt off with those videocasts, giving interviews, marathon lectures that require of course lots of preperation, writing books, etc. But his son surely must know and keep his dad informed about this. I'm not angry at him for not intervening, but I'm disappointed that he doesn't. All he woud need to do is post one message - either a ten minute video or a written post in which he states that he doesn't approve of that narrative. He (or his son) wouldn't even have to ban anyone, because such posters would lose a lot of their credibility and audience if he would do something like that.
                Exactly Mocks. Can I call you that? Or mojay? Or Mo? Or Jay? What short form is okay for your name?   
                This is the thing, Moj. He could just express what his views are about nazis populating his forums, and his facebook page. LOL, I went on his fb page in one of my FB guises and you can't imagine how rude and aggressive those 'fans' are on there. Extremely aggressive. NO criticism at all is tolerated, not even if it's expressed in a very calm and non-provocative way.
                In the absence of such a post/video, I have to conclude that he is of a similar bent. Also, I learned from a truly exceptional FM on there, that back in the day, many many years ago, they had exactly the same problem and nothing was done at all.
                I have read that at one stage they removed the overt nazis, you know the ones like rodin who was so openly anti-semitic, it was like nazi Germany in full vigour...but they kept a few of them, their pet nazis. And once again, nazism is blossoming on there. I will seek out the info for you and post it in here at some stage....

Anything you like may. ;) Marwa and Catherine, two muslim friends of mine on facebook even go, "Katniss!" :cool: when I post on their timeline.  :rofl:


You would love it if I called you that. LOL, you wanna be Kat then?? :D :D xxx

+1

18

Sure. It's better than to call me Dog.  :crazyfun:  Don't call me Jennifer though. That would be taking it just a bit too far.  :rofl:

0

19

Mockingjay wrote:

Sure. It's better than to call me Dog.  :crazyfun:  Don't call me Jennifer though. That would be taking it just a bit too far.  :rofl:


PMSL, you're hilarious. Kat it is then. :D :D :D

0

20

To get back to the topic of the thread - I don't think that David is one of "them." The them being the fascist/racist/sexist faction that has taken over DIF. His own narrative is far too far removed from theirs to make me think that. In almost everything it's the exact opposite in fact. He is however also a big advocate of freedom of expression and opposed to any type of censorship, which explains the current state of affairs at DIF.

0


You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » The fascist and racist DIF