Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » Exposing the post of the Neo NAZI's and the DIF.


Exposing the post of the Neo NAZI's and the DIF.

Posts 11 to 20 of 21

11

I always mixed up jikwan and jhar26 I have no blooming idea why. But it caused me many a mind blown moment when my good friend
jhar26  would suddenly turn into a ranting racist haha

I think it was Jikwan that ifiniate1 and I added on FB and all he posted was Britain first stuff' we could not delete him fast enough.

+1

12

VE wrote:

mayjen wrote:

    Oh I think we missed out the following from the list of right wing nutters:

    granny27 - she loathed my guts, and she's pretty vile. In love with Nigel Farage himself. Likes gollywogs.

    John White - basically granny27 in a pair of long johns with a stetson on his head too. No, he's not American, just a turd with a serious right wing problem.

    aronia - deranged and dangerous, hates muslims with a passion, wants a white Europe, white everything

    bluefire - could be a teenager with a severe case of stroppiness. Thinks that degenerate white supremacist Varg Vikernes a hero...he's a murderer and arsonist!

    gremlin - not so active now after his tail was docked by the wankers running the show. he thought he was one of them, LOL, Zhiba hated his guts. But his thread history speaks for itself.

    jikwan - just awful, and drinks his piss. No for real. Check his posts.

    wendypeace - fresh from Uranus, and full of alien crap. She's a hateful and malicious weirdo.

    rogue - took this creep a while to start really getting into his/her agenda, but yeah, they're not keen on the majority of the world population, much like the rest of these twats.

    Qwuntybolo and Truegroup are just the biggest trolls ever. I assume they are also right wingers, as they never argue against the aforementioned lot of worms, but do instead troll other members and stick to 100% mainstream 'science'. Zero-Iba is another one who does this...thinks that 'science' is the answer. :D He's such a thicko. At the same time, have a look at his old posts under his Merlincove account, and see him droning on about astral projection, crystal healing etc. Yeah, same dude. Check his earlier posts under his The Mighty Zhiba name, and it's the same old shit. Which part of science is that from? So basically, when it suits Zhiba, science outweighs another person's beliefs or ideas. But the rest of the time his beliefs and ideas outweigh science.

There was a member who was around since 2015 but didn't have much of a posting record,  that member has started to post a lot now and his name is

Mranderson

This person continued to target me in a number of Trump threads, and kept calling me a Marxist. For a while it seemed he was only around to attack me and bitch about so called "marxists" destroying the West.

I have a suspicion that Mranderson is indeed Iamwaveofthesea.

Their posting style is very similar.

My theory is that the same person wanted to use his Iamwave account to be a little more measured, reasonable, and engage in dialogue, then use the Mranderson account to attack me and be more aggresive overall.

Iamwave in my opinion is a deceptive shill who pretends at times to be reasonable and can engage in useful debate at times, he seems to understand things at times, but then will always go back to promoting his subtle white nationalist agenda.

He also pops up everywhere to counter my narrative when I expose Trump and the Alt right movement.

He's a semi-literate liar. I have NO clue how it is that the rest of the Trumpturds worship him on that forum. He's as thick as pigshit, to me. For starters, he can't seem to write in clear, intelligible English. Like his pal DeGothia/Resistance/Zorro(on the TZ) forum, he is incessantly verbose. A few years ago, we had a lot of threads about women. You know, how all us women are destroying men, the world, how we're all vacuous bimbos begging for a shag and a dime etc. That kind of shite. Anyway, I wasn't aware at that time, that Waveoftwat and Degoat/Wesistance were such wankers. Along with Edelweiss Pirate/Truthspoon and several others. I actually attempted to have a rational debate with them. And they are like telesales wankers, they work off a script. It's the same shit all over.

Hormones are messing up men. Women are destroying the family unit because of TPTB, but for some reason the women are getting the majority of the blame. Men are being exploited, and really they mean white males.

After several pages of bullshit, waveofcrap finally let me know what he really thought i.e. women are better suited to menial work, like factory work. Let the male apes do the real work, the brainy stuff, and let the women just do some shitty menial jobs for the pin money, that kind of thing. Naturally I informed him that that was the worst idea, not to mention misogynistic. Oh no, you can never ever tell a nazi that they are women hating wankers. Oh no. By that time I had already fallen out with that short, vapid twat named Goatia. He began to rant and rage at me. LOL! There were a few others jumping in to shit on women as well. Edelweiss came along in the later weeks and added his own personal brand of venom...he's part of the MGTOW movement. Yeah men going their own way...wish they'd leave already.

At this current time, I saw that thoreau was having an almost identical discussion with the same loons - waveofvomit and goatia iirc. Any sane mind knows that biological sex and gender are not hte same thing. But try mentioning that, and the nazis go insane.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Mranderson acc is waveofpuke. Might even be one of his acolytes' accounts. They're dirty, dodgy, and spiteful. Malicious. You have been a teflon thorn in their side. You should change your name to: teflon thorn. LOL! LOL! :D :D :D

Waveofbile loves calling people Marxists. He goes through phases of having certain catch words, which he inflicts on people. Fake left, progressives, lefties, liberals, marxists, cultural marxists. You should ask Mranderon-dick if he meant 'cultural marxist' rather than just lonely old marxist? The term is far less insulting if it's just 'marxist'. :D :D :D

+1

13

Kizzie wrote:

I always mixed up jikwan and jhar26 I have no blooming idea why. But it caused me many a mind blown moment when my good friend
jhar26  would suddenly turn into a ranting racist haha

I think it was Jikwan that ifiniate1 and I added on FB and all he posted was Britain first stuff' we could not delete him fast enough.

I had to break up with jikwan when he revealed he loves drinking his own piss. I'm all for alternative health, but just because Indians do it, and they say it's great, doesn't mean I'll ever see the logic in it. I used to feel nauseated reading his piss drinking threads. :D :D :D Just a wee bit, forgive the pun.

Then later, I began to realise that he was a flaming islamophobe and racist. Jikwan needs a kick-one. :D :D

LOL at you mixing jhar with jikwan. :D :D Jhar will be so pleased if he reads this. :D :D xxxx

+1

14

mayjen wrote:

I had to break up with jikwan when he revealed he loves drinking his own piss. I'm all for alternative health, but just because Indians do it, and they say it's great, doesn't mean I'll ever see the logic in it. I used to feel nauseated reading his piss drinking threads.    Just a wee bit, forgive the pun.

Then later, I began to realise that he was a flaming islamophobe and racist. Jikwan needs a kick-one. 

LOL at you mixing jhar with jikwan.   Jhar will be so pleased if he reads this.   xxxx


If I remember rightly I told him at the time. 

I have never really be tempted by drinking my own pee.   :D

+1

15

Kizzie wrote:

mayjen wrote:

    I had to break up with jikwan when he revealed he loves drinking his own piss. I'm all for alternative health, but just because Indians do it, and they say it's great, doesn't mean I'll ever see the logic in it. I used to feel nauseated reading his piss drinking threads.    Just a wee bit, forgive the pun.

    Then later, I began to realise that he was a flaming islamophobe and racist. Jikwan needs a kick-one.

    LOL at you mixing jhar with jikwan.   Jhar will be so pleased if he reads this.   xxxx

If I remember rightly I told him at the time.

I have never really be tempted by drinking my own pee.   :D

It doesn't appear to have helped Jikwan much. You'll turn racist once you do that. You'll come here and start raising cane about muslims. :D :D

In Jikwan's case, I might make an exception and deem a vaccination a good idea. And a powerful antibiotic too....heck, whatever it takes to rid him of his affliction. :D :D

+1

16

VE wrote:

Hi all.

IMO these are all white nationalist/ Nazi or at least Nazi sympathizers on DIF

DeGothia
Sambrokyl
Decim
Iamwaveofsea
turqoisefire777
mranderson
georgesmiley
123Altleft
farros
truthseeker09
bendoon

Then we have all the "Alt Right" sympatizers which are not as bad but still follow much of the same propaganda

cont
roastpotatoes
grandmasterP
thetealady
supertzar
aurum
jake ball


Roast tatties needs to be on the first one.  she is awful on TZ  I feel sorry for her child/children. It's not easy being a child of a racist.
although maybe not as my parents were racist and it made me very aware of just how dim they are.  My dad voted national front  but was always trying to chat up my best mate who happened to be black and stunning.  "oh no not you, you are OK, it's the others"  idiots.

Another thing is the FF,  they believe them to be faked and yet don't give a thought that the crime reported about them, might just also be faked to cause friction , its suits them to believe they are all out to "rape our women"  and take our white traditions away

Less said about aurum the better for me. very self-unaware.

+1

17

grandmasterP is not that bad in my experience. But I didn't communicate much with any of the people on those lists, except for the iamwaveofsea guy.

+1

18

Kizzie wrote:

VE wrote:

    Hi all.

    IMO these are all white nationalist/ Nazi or at least Nazi sympathizers on DIF

    DeGothia
    Sambrokyl
    Decim
    Iamwaveofsea
    turqoisefire777
    mranderson
    georgesmiley
    123Altleft
    farros
    truthseeker09
    bendoon

    Then we have all the "Alt Right" sympatizers which are not as bad but still follow much of the same propaganda

    cont
    roastpotatoes
    grandmasterP
    thetealady
    supertzar
    aurum
    jake ball

Roast tatties needs to be on the first one.  she is awful on TZ  I feel sorry for her child/children. It's not easy being a child of a racist.
although maybe not as my parents were racist and it made me very aware of just how dim they are.  My dad voted national front  but was always trying to chat up my best mate who happened to be black and stunning.  "oh no not you, you are OK, it's the others"  idiots.

Another thing is the FF,  they believe them to be faked and yet don't give a thought that the crime reported about them, might just also be faked to cause friction , its suits them to believe they are all out to "rape our women"  and take our white traditions away

Less said about aurum the better for me. very self-unaware.

So this is where you guys have all been hiding ?  :D

Good to see you Kizz.   Yeah its hard dealing with all those folks on DIF.

It seems that spreading the message of love and acceptance would be something everyone would get behind, but unfortunately not.

+2

19

I wonder how many DIF posters are also Infowars posters.

0

20

Mockingjay wrote:

I wonder how many DIF posters are also Infowars posters.


Oz-whatshisface is definitely on there. He worships Alex redneck Jones.

There are a few other hardcore AJ fans on there too.

0


You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » Exposing the post of the Neo NAZI's and the DIF.