Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » A Slide into corporate facism?


A Slide into corporate facism?

Posts 11 to 18 of 18

11

Anyone with half a brain could see that Trumpet was a closet bigot and not fit to be a statesman for America, you could see it, all of us on here could see it and that Trump was courting the right wing view, so I dont give Icke credit, I do give him credit for playing both sides. Going on the attack at Clinton is fine been doing it for years , yet didn't give the same virility as he did to Trump, this is reflected in his forum and facebook page, the views of the forum run by his son, Goblin Gareth pushed the "let's attack the progressive lefty liberals", the ones who support Hilary, supposedly, and that's us, Icke even makes a Pod cast directed at Aster and other's as being progressives liberals of the 'Fake Media". He fucked up there, Freudian slip.

Ickes a fake he bangs on about a lot of stuff and shit and run's over the same stuff his done years ago, but when have you seen Icke go full throttle on corporatism of the global market and society? I ask in all honesty because I haven't.

The goal of multi national corporations is to have the stakeholder, thats you and me, become their buyer slave so that their shareholder's make a dividend and the board member's keep their fat bonuses.

From cradle to grave is their motto. Years ago I watch a DVD doco called, The Corporation. It's an eye opener for sure.

Icke is part of that system and works it to his advantage, as with the shenanigan's over TPV and the attack on anyone questioning what Icke is really worth.

+1

12

I think they liked that he is/was:

Anti-Hillary - well, so he claimed, despite being up her and Bill's anuses.

Anti-Women - the nazi males love a man who hates women

Anti-Immigrant - they must spend Valentine's day with the Stormfront Screen infront of them.

Anti-Black - if you're anti-immigrant, and pro-white, then you're going to be anti-black/asian/hispanic/foreigner/not white people.

Male

White

Rich from theft and failure to repay loans, but who cares.

Pro-Russian, and whilst I quite like how Russia keeps its beak out of wars and misery, I'm aware that Russian nationalism can also parallel with xenophobia and racism.

Nationalist

Colonialist - the refrain "Make America Great Again" is the call out to other white supremacists.

+1

13

Rolling Thunder wrote:

WASHINGTON — The whirlwind first week of Donald J. Trump’s presidency had all the bravura hallmarks of a Stephen K. Bannon production.

It started with the doom-hued inauguration homily to “American carnage” in United States cities co-written by Mr. Bannon, followed a few days later by his “shut up” message to the news media. The week culminated with a blizzard of executive orders, mostly hatched by Mr. Bannon’s team and the White House policy adviser, Stephen Miller, aimed at disorienting the “enemy,” fulfilling campaign promises and distracting attention from Mr. Trump’s less than flawless debut.

But the defining moment for Mr. Bannon came Saturday night in the form of an executive order giving the rumpled right-wing agitator a full seat on the “principals committee” of the National Security Council — while downgrading the roles of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the director of national intelligence, who will now attend only when the council is considering issues in their direct areas of responsibilities. It is a startling elevation of a political adviser, to a status alongside the secretaries of state and defense, and over the president’s top military and intelligence advisers.

In theory, the move put Mr. Bannon, a former Navy surface warfare officer, admiral’s aide, investment banker, Hollywood producer and Breitbart News firebrand, on the same level as his friend, Michael T. Flynn, the national security adviser, a former Pentagon intelligence chief who was Mr. Trump’s top adviser on national security issues before a series of missteps reduced his influence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/s … .html?_r=0


Gimme an N for Nepotism.

"Oh but it's okay 'cos it's for the white supremacy and nazi cause, so it's okay. We'll let this one slide. But if Obama brought loads of blacks or his own family into the fold as employees with clout, it would be unfwairrrrrr. If it's Trump doing it, it's great. If it's the North Korean leader doing it, it's evil.

Oh wait, this must mean I was/am an Obama supporter...despite the fact that I had nothing nice to say about that gimp and spent most of his term disputing his awful policies and wars.

Yours faithfully,

Princess Snowflake SJW Liberal Progressive III xx

+1

14

Rolling Thunder wrote:

Kizzie wrote:

    That is scary

    I have just posted it on my FB   will see what people say about it.  Will let you know what they say. I left all the groups due to the racist element that was drawing to the truth groups.

I found out recently my ex wife is on FB and is a Trumpet supporter and supports the bigoted One Nation Party here in OZ, there's are a reason I left her,now I know why. :rofl:

Last edited by Rolling Thunder (17th Feb 2017 05:29 am)

OMFG you had a narrow escape didn't you!! Jesus christ on a broken bike, that's a shocker.

She's not Teafart is she? Just teasing, I'll get my coat. :D :D

+1

15

Mockingjay wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

    Kizzie wrote:I found it very strange how so many thought him the savior.  Maybe because he put in a few things about vaccines and climate?
                Yep that's basically it Kizze he has said thing that have been said in the Alt Media and has been appealing to the 'progressive right' side of the equation, for some reason that appeal's to a lot of people. Last I sat and watched googlebox TV show, never thought I would but there ya go  but somehting came up and a family was racing to check the facts the youngest girl when questioned about where she get's her news from said, FB.
                People haven't got the time or thing their not smart enough to understand what the bigwigs of society are saying when it comes to complex issues, they want simple answers one which will aleviate their fears or make them feel they know the answer, I've been guilty of that too. I like for a more balanced view, one that will never come from The Frump or DI inc.

Well, fair is fair, and to his credit David Icke has at least never endorsed Trump whereas 80% of his fellow truthers did.

On the other hand, they were all (including DI) having a go at Hillary Clinton - much of it no doubt justified, but demonising one while giving a pass to the other is virtually an endorsement for Trump. While Icke has never sunk as low as Alex Jones and company, and I still consider him someone worth hearing (and reading) he's not entirely innocent either.


Yes indeed, he did endorse him...his headlines page would crow about anything 'positive' that Trump said/did. His headlines consistently bashed Hillary, but would highlight 'good' things about Trump. In this way, he was able to give support for Trump. He didn't say: Don't vote, and Trump is a twat...not just Hillary. It was only as the elections got much nearer, that he then began to show really negative memes, or criticisms about Trump. Now he's like: I told you so.

+1

16

Rolling Thunder wrote:

Anyone with half a brain could see that Trumpet was a closet bigot and not fit to be a statesman for America, you could see it, all of us on here could see it and that Trump was courting the right wing view, so I dont give Icke credit, I do give him credit for playing both sides. Going on the attack at Clinton is fine been doing it for years , yet didn't give the same virility as he did to Trump, this is reflected in his forum and facebook page, the views of the forum run by his son, Goblin Gareth pushed the "let's attack the progressive lefty liberals", the ones who support Hilary, supposedly, and that's us, Icke even makes a Pod cast directed at Aster and other's as being progressives liberals of the 'Fake Media". He fucked up there, Freudian slip.

Ickes a fake he bangs on about a lot of stuff and shit and run's over the same stuff his done years ago, but when have you seen Icke go full throttle on corporatism of the global market and society? I ask in all honesty because I haven't.

The goal of multi national corporations is to have the stakeholder, thats you and me, become their buyer slave so that their shareholder's make a dividend and the board member's keep their fat bonuses.

From cradle to grave is their motto. Years ago I watch a DVD doco called, The Corporation. It's an eye opener for sure.

Icke is part of that system and works it to his advantage, as with the shenanigan's over TPV and the attack on anyone questioning what Icke is really worth.

I think us lot who are so annoyed, have been burned badly. We put time, effort, MONEY, and trust into DI's corporation, without realising it. But once you know, you never go back.

All his loyal fuckwit nazi fans are still hounding the progressives. It's going to be like this forever maybe. Let's not talk about Donald Duck, let's talk about the progressives. Let's not talk about anything that puts the white supremacists in the hot seat, let's keep talking about the enemies of the reich.

+1

17

mayjen wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

    Kizzie wrote:

        That is scary

        I have just posted it on my FB   will see what people say about it.  Will let you know what they say. I left all the groups due to the racist element that was drawing to the truth groups.

    I found out recently my ex wife is on FB and is a Trumpet supporter and supports the bigoted One Nation Party here in OZ, there's are a reason I left her,now I know why. :rofl:

    Last edited by Rolling Thunder (17th Feb 2017 05:29 am)

OMFG you had a narrow escape didn't you!! Jesus christ on a broken bike, that's a shocker.

She's not Teafart is she? Just teasing, I'll get my coat. :D :D

Just like my ex, tea bagger has half a brain and thinks Trump is the savior, unlike my Ex, teabagger sucked up too or should I say sucked off David Icke  :love:  She was crowing how DI saved her by giving her a good talking too, yeah I bet...

0

18

mayjen wrote:

Rolling Thunder wrote:

    Anyone with half a brain could see that Trumpet was a closet bigot and not fit to be a statesman for America, you could see it, all of us on here could see it and that Trump was courting the right wing view, so I dont give Icke credit, I do give him credit for playing both sides. Going on the attack at Clinton is fine been doing it for years , yet didn't give the same virility as he did to Trump, this is reflected in his forum and facebook page, the views of the forum run by his son, Goblin Gareth pushed the "let's attack the progressive lefty liberals", the ones who support Hilary, supposedly, and that's us, Icke even makes a Pod cast directed at Aster and other's as being progressives liberals of the 'Fake Media". He fucked up there, Freudian slip.

    Ickes a fake he bangs on about a lot of stuff and shit and run's over the same stuff his done years ago, but when have you seen Icke go full throttle on corporatism of the global market and society? I ask in all honesty because I haven't.

    The goal of multi national corporations is to have the stakeholder, thats you and me, become their buyer slave so that their shareholder's make a dividend and the board member's keep their fat bonuses.

    From cradle to grave is their motto. Years ago I watch a DVD doco called, The Corporation. It's an eye opener for sure.

    Icke is part of that system and works it to his advantage, as with the shenanigan's over TPV and the attack on anyone questioning what Icke is really worth.

I think us lot who are so annoyed, have been burned badly. We put time, effort, MONEY, and trust into DI's corporation, without realising it. But once you know, you never go back.

All his loyal fuckwit nazi fans are still hounding the progressives. It's going to be like this forever maybe. Let's not talk about Donald Duck, let's talk about the progressives. Let's not talk about anything that puts the white supremacists in the hot seat, let's keep talking about the enemies of the reich.

The enemies of the Neo nazi/Alt right is the worker's, these dipships wouldn't know what socialism is unless you put Nationalism in front of it. The support for the Trumps of this world is a support for trickle down economics, it is where the rich get richer and the poorer get poorer, Regan and Thatcher pulled this stunt in the 80's to 90's and we are now in the mess of globalization because of this and free trade agreements, combined with a future robotic based economy where the worker will be obsolete is going to set worker against corporations. The corporations will will out, it's a given because the likes of David Icke and his multinational business run by David Icke Books isn't standing up for the common man, his ideology and whole persona is set to make money and to protect his business model at all cost, no different to corporations, EXPOSING THE DREAM WORLD, pigs arse, attack the progressive left/commies/Hilary lovers, in favor of the right wing corporate Fascist.

0


You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » A Slide into corporate facism?