Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » "Many members don't participate?"


"Many members don't participate?"

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

1

Hahaha.  :cool:  :shine:  :P It won't be long before they'll have to merge with Stormfront and Jihadwatch.

http://sj.uploads.im/t/IlkQh.png

+2

2

Wonder if GI is less than delighted with Zhoids and Gutter's caretaking of DIF, Mayjen? When he took over, Zhoids said he was going to 'get the punters in'. That is all GI cares about, and the mighty one has failed spectacularly in it (judging from the low level of interest in DIF) Something must have gone wrong with the three of them's 'special relationship', since G and Z failed to attend the latest DI gig in their home city of Manchester:crazy: Another thing - have a feeling that 'Fluffy Amethyst' is yet another Gutter guise, for some reason!

+2

3

Great work Mocks. :) :)

I see it didn't go down very well. Same old duplicitous arguments leveraged against any criticism. Of course they are not nazis or right wing, and wouldn't dream of being supremacists. :D :D

http://sl.uploads.im/t/20LuN.png
http://sm.uploads.im/t/bhZ5s.png

+1

4

aster wrote:

Wonder if GI is less than delighted with Zhoids and Gutter's caretaking of DIF, Mayjen? When he took over, Zhoids said he was going to 'get the punters in'. That is all GI cares about, and the mighty one has failed spectacularly in it (judging from the low level of interest in DIF) Something must have gone wrong with the three of them's 'special relationship', since G and Z failed to attend the latest DI gig in their home city of Manchester:crazy: Another thing - have a feeling that 'Fluffy Amethyst' is yet another Gutter guise, for some reason!


Hope they all keep falling out. It gives me a bad case of the smirks. :D :D

I haven't seen fluffy amethyst's posts yet, did they post in that thread?

I grow more and more convinced that Jupiter12 is actually a sock account of Zhiba's. It's such an asskissing account, always thanking the staff. Poor at spelling, and always makes sure to stick in a very contrived string of commas. Sure, Jupiter12 must have attended the school of mindless paper marks. He's had to try to come up with reasons as to why people don't post. Apparently they're so intimidated. LOL, must be why they posted for years, without being terribly scared. But suddenly they're too scared to start posting. Wonder when the possible sock account of Zhiba will figure out that his Stormfront meeting room of a forum is not really going to attract happy, conversant people. It's a place for fascism and nazism.

+2

5

mayjen wrote:

Great work Mocks.   
            I see it didn't go down very well. Same old duplicitous arguments leveraged against any criticism. Of course they are not nazis or right wing, and wouldn't dream of being supremacists.

Katniss :crazyfun:

No worries. We're paid shills. I need to call the CIA to ask why that cheque hasn't arrived yet.  :crazyfun:

+2

6

mayjen wrote:

aster wrote:

    Wonder if GI is less than delighted with Zhoids and Gutter's caretaking of DIF, Mayjen? When he took over, Zhoids said he was going to 'get the punters in'. That is all GI cares about, and the mighty one has failed spectacularly in it (judging from the low level of interest in DIF) Something must have gone wrong with the three of them's 'special relationship', since G and Z failed to attend the latest DI gig in their home city of Manchester:crazy: Another thing - have a feeling that 'Fluffy Amethyst' is yet another Gutter guise, for some reason!

Hope they all keep falling out. It gives me a bad case of the smirks. :D :D

I haven't seen fluffy amethyst's posts yet, did they post in that thread?

I grow more and more convinced that Jupiter12 is actually a sock account of Zhiba's. It's such an asskissing account, always thanking the staff. Poor at spelling, and always makes sure to stick in a very contrived string of commas. Sure, Jupiter12 must have attended the school of mindless paper marks. He's had to try to come up with reasons as to why people don't post. Apparently they're so intimidated. LOL, must be why they posted for years, without being terribly scared. But suddenly they're too scared to start posting. Wonder when the possible sock account of Zhiba will figure out that his Stormfront meeting room of a forum is not really going to attract happy, conversant people. It's a place for fascism and nazism.


Don't know if fluffy amethyst has posted anything yet, just saw the name and immediately thought of Guttergrip - remember what you were saying about the most hardbitten bastards on there having fluffy-type names? I'm not sure if Jupiter12 is Zhiba, though can see the similarities. Can remember when he first joined, he got a question answered by DI virtually straight away- which seemed a bit contrived. If it is Zhiba he has invented an elaborate persona for Jupiter, including references to having worked in healthcare. I agree, the asskissing is rank - the staff are just wonderful, and DI is to be adored :x

+1

7

Mockingjay wrote:

mayjen wrote:

    Great work Mocks.   
                I see it didn't go down very well. Same old duplicitous arguments leveraged against any criticism. Of course they are not nazis or right wing, and wouldn't dream of being supremacists.

Katniss :crazyfun:

No worries. We're paid shills. I need to call the CIA to ask why that cheque hasn't arrived yet.  :crazyfun:


Yes indeed, a brilliant post :love:  I have put it in my document file, in case they decide to delete it:

"jhar26
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 899
Likes: 734 (373 Posts)
________________________________________
I know that quite a few formerly very active posters are pissed off by what they refer to as the right wing/white supremacist/racist/sexist turn that the forum has taken. Some of them were also pissed off by a recent videocast where David had a go at liberals and progressives, and their reaction to that was, "Well, if that's the way you feel about us we'll go somewhere else where we will not be singled out and demonised."

You can bash me or go "libtard" here and "cultural marxist" there as much as you want, but the above is not my take on things or my own spin. I know these posters and they have told me so themselves in their own words, and those words are the ones I use in the first paragraph. Just saying.....    :cool:

+1

8

Mockingjay wrote:

mayjen wrote:

    Great work Mocks.   
                I see it didn't go down very well. Same old duplicitous arguments leveraged against any criticism. Of course they are not nazis or right wing, and wouldn't dream of being supremacists.

Katniss :crazyfun:

No worries. We're paid shills. I need to call the CIA to ask why that cheque hasn't arrived yet.  :crazyfun:


I can't imagine the CIA wanting someone like me in their midst. Sorry Katniss, I slipped up and called you Mocks. :D :D

If we're all paid shills, why did we happily and clearly state our case, Zhiba the Gollum-lookalike then banned me(also known as being made inactive) and made others inactive after they asked for that, and we've not rejoined the forum? What kind of shill works like that?

+2

9

aster wrote:

mayjen wrote:

    aster wrote:

        Wonder if GI is less than delighted with Zhoids and Gutter's caretaking of DIF, Mayjen? When he took over, Zhoids said he was going to 'get the punters in'. That is all GI cares about, and the mighty one has failed spectacularly in it (judging from the low level of interest in DIF) Something must have gone wrong with the three of them's 'special relationship', since G and Z failed to attend the latest DI gig in their home city of Manchester:crazy: Another thing - have a feeling that 'Fluffy Amethyst' is yet another Gutter guise, for some reason!

    Hope they all keep falling out. It gives me a bad case of the smirks. :D :D

    I haven't seen fluffy amethyst's posts yet, did they post in that thread?

    I grow more and more convinced that Jupiter12 is actually a sock account of Zhiba's. It's such an asskissing account, always thanking the staff. Poor at spelling, and always makes sure to stick in a very contrived string of commas. Sure, Jupiter12 must have attended the school of mindless paper marks. He's had to try to come up with reasons as to why people don't post. Apparently they're so intimidated. LOL, must be why they posted for years, without being terribly scared. But suddenly they're too scared to start posting. Wonder when the possible sock account of Zhiba will figure out that his Stormfront meeting room of a forum is not really going to attract happy, conversant people. It's a place for fascism and nazism.

Don't know if fluffy amethyst has posted anything yet, just saw the name and immediately thought of Guttergrip - remember what you were saying about the most hardbitten bastards on there having fluffy-type names? I'm not sure if Jupiter12 is Zhiba, though can see the similarities. Can remember when he first joined, he got a question answered by DI virtually straight away- which seemed a bit contrived. If it is Zhiba he has invented an elaborate persona for Jupiter, including references to having worked in healthcare. I agree, the asskissing is rank - the staff are just wonderful, and DI is to be adored :x

They're rather alike, have the same interests too. Same posting style, except for the insane ,,,,, of course that Jupiter12 has to always do to make sure he's identified as Jupiter12. :D Gutters and Zoids are both obsessed with gemstones anyway, so it could very well be Gutters. If that Jupiter12, king asslicker on the forum, is really Zoids, sooner or later he will slip up. Everyone does. :D

+1

10

It looks like those idiots running the place into the ground have made it so that each page of a thread consists of 20 posts, rather than 10. That's not helpful, a lot of scrolling that way, if you want to check something. Lakes, who is generally psychotic, has now gained Zoid's attention. Funny that, Lakes the psycho hated me, and isn't happy with many issues on there. Zoids and his friends enjoyed seeing lakes attack me, using the suffering of others to attack me, just for the fun of it...and now they will enjoy psycho Lakes' endless bitching. Great stuff. :) :D :D

http://sm.uploads.im/t/dW5qE.png
http://sj.uploads.im/t/MaygW.png
http://sl.uploads.im/t/Fzcnp.png
http://sm.uploads.im/t/OM0XP.png

0


You are here » Summer Is Coming » Good, Bad and Ugly Conspiracy Forums/Researchers » "Many members don't participate?"