Summer Is Coming

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » News sites that are alternative, but NOT right wing/racist etc?


News sites that are alternative, but NOT right wing/racist etc?

Posts 1 to 10 of 22

1

I like motherjones dot com.

Sputniknews is okay.

Vineyard of the Saker is on dodgy ground, has contributors that are pro-Trump. For some moronic reason, I guess it's just expediennce, they want to pretend that if you hate Trump it MUST be because you support Hillary. Fuck off.

What other news sites do you use?  :idea:

0

2

Presstv, the iranian news website is okay still. As a country that is targeted by zionists, it keeps a keen eye on the doings of the west usually.

Presstv

+1

3

Alternet, although they are mainstream light in that they take sides and don't get into the esoteric, paranormal or ufology. Still worth keeping an eye on though.

http://www.alternet.org/

0

4

Newsbud. The news site of renowned cia whistleblower Sibel Edmonds. Her aim was to create an alternative news website where all ideologies would get a say. So, people that work for Newsbud include conservatives, liberals, anarchists, etc. This is 100% funded by donations from the people - no commercials and no rich sponsors. Concentrates 100% on what David would call the world of the five senses, but does so in a imo credible, well intentionned manner.

http://www.newsbud.com/

0

5

Meria Heller. Does interesting, and long-ish podcasts several times a week. These include her own take on the news ("News from the planet of the apes") and Richie Allen type interviews. She is as rock'n'roll as the alternative media gets, she has a wicked sense of humour and will get into topics like astrology and things that are outside of the five sense world. She's very, very anti-Trump or "the right" in general. A subscription costs about 150 dollars for a year if I remember correctly. I have one and I don't regret it.

http://meria.net/

+1

6

Project Camelot. Other than David Icke, Kerry Cassidy has been the most important person in my "awakening." Camelot will get into politics on occasion, but 90% plus is about ufology. Very interesting and as far out as it gets. Hard to figure out what is true and what isn't at times - but that goes with the territory when you are covering this stuff. If only half of it is for real Cassidy is still a must hear truther.

http://projectcamelottvnetwork.com/

There's also a Project Camelot youtube channel with hundreds of long interviews and talks that will blow your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi

Last edited by Mockingjay (15th Jan 2017 10:24 am)

+2

7

Mockingjay wrote:

Meria Heller. Does interesting, and long-ish podcasts several times a week. These include her own take on the news ("News from the planet of the apes") and Richie Allen type interviews. She is as rock'n'roll as the alternative media gets, she has a wicked sense of humour and will get into topics like astrology and things that are outside of the five sense world. She's very, very anti-Trump or "the right" in general. A subscription costs about 150 dollars for a year if I remember correctly. I have one and I don't regret it.

http://meria.net/


When I left everything Icke, I thought I would give Meria a look.  Went to her FB page and read some of the things she was posting and three or four different women  in a short space of time were either sluts or whore.   So really put me off.

+1

8

What is the opinion on UK column?  Digital spy removed the links I posted from there and another link to a blog.   :mad:

0

9

Kizzie wrote:

Mockingjay wrote:Meria Heller. Does interesting, and long-ish podcasts several times a week. These include her own take on the news ("News from the planet of the apes") and Richie Allen type interviews. She is as rock'n'roll as the alternative media gets, she has a wicked sense of humour and will get into topics like astrology and things that are outside of the five sense world. She's very, very anti-Trump or "the right" in general. A subscription costs about 150 dollars for a year if I remember correctly. I have one and I don't regret it.
            http://meria.net/When I left everything Icke, I thought I would give Meria a look.  Went to her FB page and read some of the things she was posting and three or four different women  in a short space of time were either sluts or whore.   So really put me off.

I can only speak for myself of course. As a subscriber to her podcast I obviously get to hear a lot from her and I love her. But I'm perhaps the only one here that still likes David Icke as well. There may be a lot of fascists on the DIF, but they don't interest me. It's Icke's info that interests me. If right wing nasties interpret that info in another way than I do is not my problem. That's how I look at it anyway.

+1

10

Kizzie wrote:

What is the opinion on UK column?  Digital spy removed the links I posted from there and another link to a blog.   :mad:

Brian Gerrish always seemed like a genuine sort to me, and UK Column have been very vocal about the many cases of institutional child abuse. They are speaking up for Melanie Shaw, and she really needs support - to stop the authorities crushing her into the ground, while those who harmed her and countless others go unpunished for their crimes.

0


You are here » Summer Is Coming » News, Politics, Conspiracy Theories » News sites that are alternative, but NOT right wing/racist etc?